This show teaches Multiline Insurance Agency Owners how to Help More People & Make More Money... In Less Time... Doing What You Do Best.
Proven fundamentals, strategies, & tools equip you to build a team of professionals dedicated to growing their income & your agency.
If you're ready to start living the life and creating the business you imagined when you first got started, you're in the right place.
Topics will include
• Team Member Compensation
• Agency Profitability (Overall and by Team Member)
• Marketing Success & ROI
• Social Media Marketing & Network Marketing Strategies
• Multiline Sales Process to Increase Client Reviews, Life & Health Insurance, & Other Financial Service Sales
• Team Member Role Clarity
• Sales Activity Optimization
• Staffing for Optimum Profit & Building the Agency Dynasty
• Recruiting Process for Superstars (Retention Experts, Auto / Fire Acquisition Specialists, Multiline Review Experts & Agency Automators)
• Work a 4 Days per Week or Less while Maintaining Excellent Results
• Lifestyle Optimization (Create the Life You Desire Outside of Work)
How to be the preferred place of employment for the best performers in the insurance agency industry.
If things at your insurance agency are too exciting, you might be doing something wrong. Learn about what should be boringly consistent in your business.
Many insurance agency owners struggle with deciding when to fire an underperforming team member. The answer to this simple question can save you tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of time.
When newer or smaller agents get impatient with the speed of their agency growth, overstaffing can lead to $10,000 to $50,000 or bigger mistakes. Learn how you can identify this and take action to fix it.
Make sure the agency is working for you, so you can enjoy the freedom to enjoy life outside of work with this simple schedule. That's why you started the business, right?
You have (at least) TWO businesses in your agency… Your Renewal Business and your New Business. Both need to be profitable for things to go smoothly.